Sunday, December 28, 2008

28-12-2008

First of all, it is a good start for me to have my own blog because i always give myself an excuse that i dislike writing, but as a literature student, we have to improve our writings and express our thought on anything we saw in this world...haha, that is why, l created my blog...i hope to share my thoughts and point of view that happened around me or to myself....erm, year of 2008 will be ended soon, I'm thinking here, what i had done for this whole year? am i still the same as the previous me? or i had improved to be a better girl? erm.... my life start to change when i joined mainstream music centre because this centre give me lots of opportunities to perform and gain expereinces on stage. i love singing, however, i had no confidents and always nervous and panic feeling when i m singing in front of audieces.

The first changing i felt to myself is the courage and confident when i was performing. i felt glad and thankful to my teacher and this centre. Besides, they make me move forward and found my way of life....The second changes in myself is i felt that i m thankful to be one of the soka gakkai members. Gakkai is a place to polish myself, my characteristic and train myself. I always think that, without gakkai, i will be nothing more than a girl. Gakkai make me reliaze myself, my mission and give me a plotform to perform as well.... i feel happy and gratitude to those who supported me and guided me as welll.....Thank you sensei!!!


Lastly....in my 2008's resolution, i hope to be a better girl that not only towards my family and friends but also contributes to the society!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment