Friday, January 9, 2009

Friendship....

What is friend? i asked myself again and again..but every time the answer will be different from what i see and expected...iZit becoz i m too 'demanding' and put a high expectation towards them!! I just want a true friend...but what is true friend???? izit those who play, and stick around with you all the time is considered as true friends....hahaha...then, i think all of us also have lots of true friends!!!

Well, just wanna throw my thought and feeling....deep in my heart, i feel that human are so horror and too reality...some people might befriended with others becoz they have high status, rich and they have 'special abilities' than us( in short they are valuable thing in this friendship) !!! Honestly, What a realistic human!!! So far, i had never met so called 'true friend', well this doesn't mean i don't trust that there are no 'true friend' but i just failed to find one!!

At this moment, most of my friend are those passenger friends who stay awhile in my life and then they had gone away and that make me feel bad and wonder why i had such a weak relation with them? At first, i had came to a conclusion that we have to devote ourselves and make contribution in our friendship which it will make the friendship's bone stronger.i always agree this and confident that i will find one...so, i told myself that i will work hard and be my friend's true friend first.Unfortunately, i fell into a deep pain because of this...guess what?? of course being betrayed and used like a silly fellow!! Hm, i really hate myself ....because i feel that i m such a stxxx girl....well, last time, i had a friend who asked me " if there are 10 red roses and 10 white roses, how many roses will you give me?" this question remind me of...' we might put lots of effort in this relationship but we cant hope for the same action from them'....Hm, i dont really want to share what i had gone through but for sure is a bitter experience!!! sometimes, i had lost my confident and hope toward searching true friend. Well, i m not a greedy gal , just one true friend is enough!! Friend that can share laughter, sorrow, exchange opinion and supporting each others when we are in troubles!!! This is TRUE FRIEND!!! remember, to all of you.....A TRUE FRIEND IS SOMEONE NEVER LEAVE YOU WHENEVER YOU FACE PROBLEM, THEY WILL HAND OUT THEIR HANDS AND ENCOURAGE YOU OR ACCOMPANY YOU WHENEVER YOU ARE HAPPY OR SAD!!! what a wonderful friend they are.....

To maintain a friendship is not a problems of distance,although one might be at the west and the other is at the east!!! i treasure my friends with my sincerity, that is why i feel sad and disappointed not because i wanted them to treat how i treated them...is a matter of heart... i cant control them, that is why..i cant only do my best!!! To all my friends...always reflect ourselves...is that we are a true friend to others??? and think of how your friend treat u? learn to appreciate or you will lost lots of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment