Friday, January 2, 2009

Words in my heart

Haiz...SHE had came to Malaysia and they will perform at the SG wang...Unfortunately, this saturday i cant go there to support them!!Feel so sad...Well, may of you may think i m sot because of SHE but actually, there is a story behind it....In fact, i m wont admire them without reason, it is because they inspired me to take action in my dream..I thought i will have no courage to face my dream because most of the time, i m just only 'say say and then the following day, i will forgot everything.However, after i went to SHE concert in year 2007, they inspired me. really!!i was so touched and it was like a power went into my body and make me full of confident and conviction!! That is why, SHE is not only my idol but they are like my reminder...I hope one day, i can fulfill my vow and resolution that i had make when i m at the concert...Gambare!! SHE, we work hard together!! Wish you all the best for 3/1/2009 event!!!! I will spiritually support you guys...GO GO Jia YOu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment