Saturday, January 17, 2009

Meaningful...13 January 2009

This day become my meaningful day because on this day, i had officially call her ' 妹妹‘.. i feel so happy because in my life i had a sis who can share my tear and joy.. I still remembered that what i had wrote last time in this blog, what is friendship? what is true friend? but i m here to prove to myself and others that ' never give up'...at last i had found one....so, believe yourself that you can make it...although at the beginning the road seem to be so tough to go on, but after u had passed it, the better and wonderful journey is waiting for u at the front!!!
Just to share with u, this 'mei mei' is one of my housemate and at the beginning we seem to play and fool around. But day after day, we built up our friendship, gone through lots of difficulties and we share our tears and joy together... so coincidentally our sir's name also '林‘, v are almost the same characteristic and behavior...I m here to tell that, i feel glad because i had found her...Thank you because you had make me believe there is true friend...谢谢你‘林秋羚‘

* Don't neglect people who care you, and treat other as how you wanted to be treated!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment